Customs and Quarantine Clearance
Our licenced Customs brokers have the experience and up-to-date training to ensure your shipments comply with Australia’s border regulations and reach you without unnecessary delays.
- Tariff and Valuation assessment
- Guidance and advice in relation to the full spectrum of Customs and quarantine border clearance issues
- Coordination and management of all documentation between stakeholders
- Liaison with 3rd party supply chain partners
- Import and export clearance
- Duty drawback application
- Pre-shipment authorisation and pre-clearance
- Transhipment processing
- Electronic connection to customs/electronic filing
- Consulting services and advice
- Immediate visibility of your shipments through our track and trace system
- Accredited Australian Trusted Trader
- Members of the Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Council of Australia (CBFCA)
We can also assist you in the event of a Customs audit. The information captured in our database allows us to cross reference shipments, Customs entry numbers, orders and products. This capability can save considerable time during a customs audit or when completing duty drawbacks.